Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week 9 ~ First week living with this triple surprise!

Week 9

The bleeding has stopped...yeah!!! My symptoms include: shortness of breath, sore boobs, tiny little cramps, nauseous from morning to night, difficulty sleeping through the night, some nightly headaches, difficulty in eating anything but carbs (not good at all as gestational diabetes is very common in a mutliples pregnancy). I have a terrible time drinking water, and if you know me, you know that's not normal for me, pre-pregnancy I could drink 1L of water in one sitting without batting an eye, now, I can hardly stand to drink 1/2 a cup before I feel like I'm going to throw up! I miss my water, I hope this gets better. They tell me 12 weeks is the magic number, so only 3 weeks to go, I can do this!!!! My belly is already started to swell, granted, I didn't have a small belly to begin with, which is why my co-workers aren't asking questions, but I can tell the difference, it's really hard and my pants don't fit AT ALL anymore. My belly is going to get sooooooooooooooooo big!!!! The pictures online are pretty scary!! We are feeling pretty freaked out about the triplet news and how much it's going to drastically change our lives! Roxy doesn't even have a clue what's about to hit her (she's our dog), but we can't wait to meet Baby A, B and C!!!


50% me, 50% babies

No comments:

Post a Comment