Saturday, June 29, 2013

Week 11 ~ Not much to report

So Facebook blew up the moment we shared! We were instant celebrities...lol!!  People were coming out of the woodwork to congratulate us.  We are so happy with all the support of our friends.

The babies must be growing this week as my belly hurts A LOT!  I feel like it's going to blow up every time I sneeze, yawn or stretch!!! I started doing some stretches this morning, hoping to keep my body limber because if I feel like this already at week 11, I can just imagine how crazy it'll be from now on!  I'm having a hard time sleeping now because I'm already starting to feel uncomfortable.  I'm used to sleeping on my belly and sleeping on my side is hurting my hips... I know whine whine whine....  At least my breathing is getting a little better, I'm able to eat a few more things, my stomach is feeling overall a bit better unless I eat food that these babies just hate... Like milk for example, which is odd right? Anyhow, not much else to report!

week 11 - 42" round
Next morning update.... slept much better last night! It was hard finding a good position to sleep, but I think I figured it out... kinda... It involves switching from side to side many times in the night to give my hips a break.  I think this method is eventually going to lead to my getting kicked out of the bed.... haha.... once I'm bigger, turning from side to side might require some weird acrobat type movements that Gabe might not enjoy 25 times a night! It's a good thing we got a new mattress yesterday for our guest bedroom, the guest might end up being he or I!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you and the babies are doing great!

    ReplyDelete