Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pictures only post!

Hi gang!  Between food making, house cleaning, projects marking, hour changing and getting over Halloween, this gal is tired!  I still have pics for you though!  Enjoy and talk next week :)

Also... please excuse my camera, there was a huge smudge that ruined most of the Halloween pics.. :(

We installed a pet barrier so that the boys can't get to the front of the van when we load them up in the van.

Our daily life with three almost two year olds! 

Having fun with my new hair and AMAZING makeup! 

Halloween haircut


Zachary being such the good little boy! 

Dancing with Frankenstein singing "Monster Mash"

The first of many "Boys having fun playing with the leaves" pics




Jacob trying to make a nice big pile

Where's the baby?

There he is!! 





Hanging with mama on the couch

Hanging with Papa on the couch watching some football (it's been that kind of day)

Opening their treat bags from my sister and her family and my mom


Yummy! 

What's in here? 

Yes, I'll have some Doritos please


How great is this pic? 

And this one? 

Mamie and Sam <3 <3 <3

My little elephant (tried to grey his nose but he just looks dirty...)

My little giraffe Zachary.  He's the only who kept his hood on all night. 

This bear quickly became a puppy... 

Don't ask me what I was... I just put on a wig and tried to get in the spirit.

Stupid glare! 



The often tried to go IN the houses... lol





No comments:

Post a Comment