Sunday, September 15, 2013

22 weeks ~ Debbie Downer Week

There are so many joys to being pregnant, I feel my boys move more and more and it's just crazy to think that there are three little babies growing in my body.  It's a real miracle and I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that this is happening, my body is helping make this happen and within 3 months, we will have three little human beings in our lives.

And now for the poor poor pitiful pregnant me... #tripletmomproblems

It's no wonder my body is taking a beating.  My pelvis feels like it's going to rip apart almost every time I get up after being down for a while, and I walk like a little old lady for the first 30 seconds before I feel normal again.  My fingers tips on my right hand are numb 90% of the time due to the swelling and we all know how my feet look every day.  I had to purchase, in the last two weeks, a belly band that is supposed to help support my heavy belly and protect my back, a wrist guard to try and help my carpel tunnel and last but not least, compression socks to try and help my swelled up feet.  I'm not sure any of it is working... My compression socks are a b**tch to put on and when I take them off, I feel more swollen everywhere else. So I had to go for an appointment to learn how to put the compression socks on and since I can't physically put them on myself, I had to take a video of the lady doing this.  I tried to upload it here but it's not letting me. Anyways, Gabriel has to put them on with with rubber gloves and it's quite a process.  The process is also a lot of fun to take them off.  Then I have to wash them in specifically GAIN detergent every night. It's all just annoying really.  My wrist guard is not really helping my hand, but it might be worse if I didn't have it so who knows and the belly band seemed to hurt my lower back more than anything today. I just haven't had a good week adjusting to this ever changing body.  I did have to talk to myself and say that it's not going to be for much longer and the longer I can stand it, the better off my boys will be.  There are people who are worse off than me and have to put up with these types of pains their whole lives so I had to tell myself to suck it up buttercup and enjoy it as much as I can.

I just have to keep getting closer and closer to the Kardashians (and stupider by the minute, hence the word stupider), take it easy, enjoy feeling them grow inside of me and realize what a gift we will receive at the end of this.
6 week difference, not too bad...




No comments:

Post a Comment