Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sick babies, tired mommy

Well this is going to be my shortest post yet as my babies (well Zachary and Samuel) are sick and this mommy is very tired... Zachary woke up every 45 minutes last night and the other boys woke up about twice each so needless to say, I didn't get much sleep... Hand, foot, mouth disease has been going around so I'm pretty sure the boys have a touch of it.  Samuel has a few blisters around his mouth and bum and Zachary has one on his hand and some in his mouth which is preventing him from drinking his milk and eating solids... poor little buddy.  He's miserable... Samuel doesn't feel much better but he's taking it like a woman!  (like a man? who ever thought of that has never seen a man with a cold...haha).  Zachary is whiny and just looking like a little heartbroken little man.  We finally got him to eat some fruit tonight as I think he was hungry amongst all his other symptoms... I'm so glad it's a long weekend which means daddy is home again tomorrow!  As shitty as this situation is, I'm glad it all went down on the weekend as Gabe was home and my parents in law were able to come over today a little early and help out so that Gabe and I could get a little sleep.  They are now gone with the boys on a walk which is how I'm able to do this right now.  Hopefully tonight is a better night for all of us (especially them) and I hope Jacob's amazing little immune system keeps up!

Even if I wanted to go over the week, my mind is so messed up and foggy that I'm just going to leave you with pictures... have a good week y'all and I hope you enjoyed your long weekend!

Went to enjoy a lunch with my amazing co-workers whom I miss dearly!  Thanks for hosting Julie!!!  

Little miss Dia is 6 weeks old already!   She and her momma joined us for lunch at Julie's! 
One handed momma! 

I'm almost sitting down on my own!!! 

We got to go enjoy a time with friends on Saturday night until the boys' temperatures called us home... 

Trying to get liquid in any way I know how... this is a popsicle... don't judge me

The small little dot on his wrist is a sign of the disease.

Loving Sophie! 

Jacob looking adorable

He didn't look like that today folks... I miss that smile!!


Starting to figure out how the Jolly Jumper works

Jacob feeling a little jealous because he can't go in the Jolly Jumper due to his foot




A few pictures from our little outdoor quality time:




failed selfie


All Jacob wanted was the grass and he got to it a few times too that fast little bugger! 








As always...


No comments:

Post a Comment