Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sick mama... Pics will have to suffice ;)

Well hello all... sadly tonight you will not be delighted by my wit and humour as I've been flu like since last night.  Perfect way to finish my birthday... over the toilet... after such an amazing day!  My poor husband was supposed to have the morning off and I was fully planning on giving him a nice relaxing day.  So when he poked me this morning to go get our crying child, I begrudgingly got up and went to him quickly coming to the conclusion that I would need to rain check Father's Day because there is no way I could handle the boys on my own this morning.  Gab got up when I asked him, I'm sure with an eye roll because he was so expecting a morning off, but took it in stride and was, for the most part, a single parent today as I got a full 3 000 steps on my Fitbit today...  There are many fun things that happened this weekend but my body needs more rest than you all need to know about my life lol.  Here are some pics:


This guy... such a great grand-father to our boys... he's seen them 90% of the days since they've been born and they love him so very much!  Happy Father's Day Pépère Arsenault! 

I bought the boys muddy buddies.  Thankfully Kelly P had bought some the same day and helped me get my hands on three of the same color! Thanks for saving the day!  Two blue and one red just wouldn't do! 

Jacob didn't seem to mind them

My little buddy sneaking some candy at Zoé's Harry Potter themed birthday bash!

They had so much candy that night I'm surprised we didn't have a sore stomach or two!

While the boys boys gorged away on candy, I met up with some friends for my second paint nite adventure.  Fun with Crystal here!

My sis, Charline, Natalie and Catheline all set to begin their masterpiece.

I almost like this one more than my final

It was ok, could've been better if I was an actual artiste!

Crystal amazed everyone with her purple choice



The only picture I captured on Friday night's Multiple Parents Night Out event.  It was a really good time!

So I asked my sister to cut Jacob's bangs since we didn't get to the hairdresser this weekend...  Poor little dude, second bad haircut in his short 2.5 years of life...


Can you say Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber??? lol... what a cutie!


This was a picture I sent to my sister and mom after hours of trying to get my eye to stop burning from sunscreen I had put in it... so so annoying!

Saying goodbye to Gab and I as we headed off for an afternoon of childless fun.  We went to the Inspire festival which was great and then went to supper.

We went to Gusto's... look at the size of this chicken parm!!! There must have been a half chicken on this plate!

This guy is not complaining!  I had a variety of appetizers so who knows what got me sick... 

The boys watching Papa WD40 their stroller

What a day of misfortune for the boys and their summer toys... First we find that mice had made a home out of their bouncy castle so it was completely destroyed and full of whole when we opened it up... then we got to inflate their pool and the top part explodes halfway through the inflation... 

As you can see, our sons were not bothered at all by those misfortunes.  We filled up the bottom part of the pool with an inch of water and let them have fun.

They were loving life

Then Gab had the wonderful idea to put the slide into the water... well well well that cinched it! 

About an hour of up and down into that pool!

They had a blast!  Who needs a bouncy castle?? Look at the pure joy on all their faces!

That's it ladies and gents, I hope you all had a great Father's Day weekend, the weather here in Moncton was beyond amazing!

As always, Live, Love and Laugh...

Happy Fathers Day Wallpapers in English Images Wallpapers, Photos, Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment