Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sleepy Mommy... Crappy Bloggy...

Sam isn't feeling well so that resulted in the boys giving us a rough night last night and they haven't been napping well at all today and we are all tired.  We needed a bit of a break so Gabe and I called for some babysitters (my in-laws who jump at the chance to be alone with the kids without dictator MC running the show) and are going out for dinner (Thanks Lynn!).  This is why my blog is going to be a simple picture blog today.  There will be, as always, some picture commentary so you may find some tidbit of the week there.  I should be back in full force next week, but tonight I eat & then I sleep.


Update: Dinner was great.  Sam is still sick, I had to rock him for 40 minutes before he fell asleep poor little dude.  He's in his crib sleeping now so let's cross our fingers that he feels better soon and the Motrin helps him out and that way momma can also sleep tonight!  Here are some pics:

I got the boys their first taste of McD's ice cream.  They loved it

And begged for more but momma said no way! 

Got another foot treatment... this time accompanied by some acupuncture

Was supposed to help me relax... didn't really help as I was stressed out about already being there for 2+ hours and my mom alone with the boys at home

I love this weather!! 

Went to try to see a football game.  The crowd cheering scared the crap out of Zachary and Jacob but they still looked darned cute! 

Go Royals!!

Zachary likes to try to bite Samuel's fingers when they ride like this

He sometimes succeeds and Sam doesn't really like it.  

Is there anything cuter in the world than a sleeping baby?  I don't think so!  

I found something on the floor! 

I can eat it right? 

Yummy! 




Zachary is getting all the selfies this week!  Look at those eyes!! 

Yeah!! Tupperware!!

Had my Norwex party.  So much fun!  Mel is such a clown! 

Dia also came to visit :) 

The boys with their adorable matching PJs.  It's funny, I wouldn't match them in their day outfits, but they looked pretty darn cute in their identical PJs. 

Getting some love from Mémère 

Jacob's turn

How does this work Mamma? 
Have a good week y'all and pray that my little boys get some sleep tonight (oh and mamma & daddy too!).


No comments:

Post a Comment