Sunday, February 15, 2015

Snowmageddon #2



Well if we thought last week's storm was bad... man oh man!  They've already closed the schools for tomorrow!!  In all the craziness that was today, I forgot today was blog day.  The boys were feeling the cabin fever of it all and they weren't feeling the best so we had a rough parenting day.  There's nothing huge to report from our adventures except to say that our tenant has finally MOVED OUT!!!  So if you know anyone who's looking for a place...

It's been a crazy week and I don't remember a time when I have been this exhausted... so I'll just leave you with some pics.


xox

I hope you had a happy Valentine's day!  These are the crafts my boys made at daycare... so cute!  

They don't often get to hang out outside in the snow.  They were feeling it :) 

They had a rough go at walking in it all at first but they quickly got the hang of it


Samuel was not happy I didn't let him eat Zachary's Eggo

This was out our front door.  This was about 5 hours after  Gabe had already cleared it. 


You can't even see our deck railings...

The boys' new favorite word is ball and it is also their favorite new game.  Although Sam still doesn't like to share... 

I had to cut his "dodo" in fours as he'd drag the long muslin blanket along side himself and trip over it all the time.  Now you can find him with one piece in each hand... 

My little camera hog

Zachary playing ball with Papa

Zachary walking around the kitchen using his "walker", a garbage can we use for recyclables. 

He can push that thing forever... well until one of his brothers comes to steal it and then he'll fall on the floor crying. 

"Reading" their Valentine's Day cards from Mamie & Pappy

Some outtakes from the V-Day photo shoot session.  

I don't wear lipstick and that was the only one I had in my room... It was shimmery and took forever to wash off but how cute are they?

But really though... 

Too cute for words... XOX


Wearing red for valentines


No matter how many times we tell him to sit on the couch... he gives us a heart attack scare every day running on that thing! 

Like this mommy?

Being sneaky little devils... they know they're not supposed to go behind that chair... lol

Gab getting ready to tackle the outdoors


Have a good week y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment