Sunday, November 6, 2016

'twas a pink Christmas...

Pink eye... I thought I had washed my hands enough to prevent myself from getting it but I guess after all the kisses and hugs and poop changes, hand washing just wasn't going to cut it! Pink eye got to me bad!!! Damn daycare germs!!

We had our annual Christmas day with my family as my Mother and step-dad are leaving for the winter on the 21st.  It was awesome and I really wish I could have enjoyed it more but my eyes were so crazy annoying that I couldn't!  We were gone by 7:30 and I was sleeping by 8:30.  I woke up this morning and I had to blindly make my way to the bathroom as my eyes were completely glued shut!  So to the clinic I went this weekend!  The prescription was just what my eyes wanted as they started to get better the moment Gab put them in!

Ok so for the kids... they're great... bed time sucked this week so we're going to go back to shutting the door and letting them cry it out for a little while.  It worked tonight.  Was it due to their long day and afternoon jumping in the bouncy castles or maybe due to the time change?  Who knows?  All I know is that after ONE 5 minute door shut and some tucking in, we heard not a peep.  I fear that we may see early riser Jacob at 4:30 tomorrow morning though!

That's all I got for you all tonight!! My eyes need more rest!!

Have a good one and if you're American... please go VOTE on Tuesday!!



When "Santa" came in! 

Jacob thought Santa looked like Gab





Arthur loving the leaves too!


Spiderman!!!!!!!!!!! 


This was my eyes at their worst!

Trying to go Incognito at Christmas

Boys LOVED the Multiples Day Event today!!!

I couldn't go but they had a great time!!


Uncle/Daddy Jeff reading to all the boys

Image result for live love laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment