Sunday, October 30, 2016

Spent!

This is going to be a short blog because I am SO tired I can't even keep my eyes open and it's 8:30... womp womp...

Highlights of the week:
 - All boys in undies at daycare (Yeah!!!! Many small pee accidents and limited poop ones and ZERO accidents on Friday!)  We had all three poop in the potty tonight so I'd call that #winning!

 - Sam has developed pink eye... poor dude!  Off to the clinic we went today to confirm and get a prescription.  I really hope that he didn't infect all the other little dudes that were over to play this morning!  At least it's an easy not too annoying infection,

  -  Gab and I went to a Masquerade Themed Halloween event where our friends had a legend story teller come.  It was creepy as hell but I actually slept last night which I was really surprised by considering I almost crapped my pants five times while he was telling us his stories.  He did a really good job!

  -


Liam was loving Sam's "eye"

We were missing Jacob (it's as if the boys kept the space there for him!!).  He was gone to watch a Ringuette game with my mom. 
They were all three in there having the time of their lives
The boys decorating my mom's christmas tree!  We're getting ready to celebrate our version of Christmas next Saturday before my mom goes off to Florida for 6 months!! :( 

So my mom and I lack a lot of tree decorating talent so we leave it to my sister
The boys had so much fun playing outside at my mom's house on Saturday



They had their Halloween party at daycare on Friday!  Oh the candy meltdowns I had to deal with!!

They were all over Pépére here!
They were so wired tonight at my in laws... This is when they decided to flip their doll strollers over their heads... 
Yummy Shepard's Pie! Thanks Mémére
My poor little pink eyed dude!

This was my hubby and I for the masquerade themed night.  It was quite an easy costume which was nice! 
Their decorations were crazy awesome!


And here he is folks... Sylvio... scared the crap out of me, made me question my belief in the unnatural and kept telling me that there was this random spirit sitting beside me the whole time! 

That's all folks!  Good night!   Have a good week and a great Halloween!!!
Image result for live love laugh pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment