Sunday, October 2, 2016

Short and sweet

Well my friends, it's been a long weekend and a long day.  It's going to be one of those pictures only night.  Nothing much has changed in our lives anyway lol.

It was Run for the Cure day and I decided to run the last 2km even though I hadn't run in two weeks.  Probably not the best idea... I'm going for a nice long soak.

I will leave you with pictures though and this link : #imomsohard

These ladies will leave you in stitches.  They are my new mom heroes lol!

Pics!

Look at her... I'm so damn glad she beat this thing... Today we ran for her and for so many other women who have or will go through this terrible ordeal.  There is still time to donate! If you've already done so THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! If you keep meaning to but haven't, click this link right now : Click here to donate


Skipped out on naps for this! 

With my amazing sis and mom


They're getting harder to push! 

The kids! xx

My awesome cousin Tanya joined us on Team Cindy this year!

My family! Finishing strong!! Look at Sam's face!!!

This one... last year she walked the whole thing and this year ran almost all of it!  F*#@! YOU  Cancer!

My amazing family!

Finishing strong! 

Zachary ran probably 3km of this 5km! 

My sis and her family

Post work drink with some good friends! 


They were really sad when we told them the park was gone... We had NO idea!  They're building a brand new one though!


Their new favorite thing is playing in the back of Papa's van!





Have a good week y'all!!

xx MC

Image result for run for the cure posters
Image result for run for the cure posters

No comments:

Post a Comment