Sunday, January 24, 2016

Play dates and haircuts

This week wasn't all that exciting as far as the kids went... Samuel slowly recovered from his boo boo (he got worse before he got better) but now he's almost fully healed.  Zachary has been the nicest little boy ever.  He's just been so kind and generous with his brothers... bringing them stuff before they even ask for them, giving them his toys because they're crying, listening really well (unless it's nap time... then he becomes the most unreasonable toddler ever).  Jacob has been the same little clown he's always been... This week was big for me.  I started working out every morning and re-focusing on my weight loss and I lost 3 lbs this week!  I was super happy! Let's hope I can lose more next week!  Jillian Michaels is really busting my ass!  It was my last week with my horrible period 5 class.  When they want, teenagers can be so cruel with no regards to feelings... It's so funny because I really actually like each of them individually but you put them together and they become a freakin zoo that make me want to rip my hair out.  I'm just hoping that the new semester brings fresh faces and new mixes that don't drive me out of the profession!   All I know is that I have 7 full working days to prepare for my next crew!  Hurray for exam week!  

I had my first official Younique house party at my sister's house which was fun, but I felt so disorganized... I know I could have done a much better job but I didn't plan and I felt like I was all over the place but I have to say that the party people still seemed to have fun.  I also got to share a glass of super expensive wine with my sister to cheers to her clear mammogram and finally saying a true goodbye to her damn cancer! Chateauneuf du Pape is a damn good wine!

The boys had a haircut on Saturday and I had pretty much decided to let Jacob's hair grow because he just lost it last time.   At the last minute, I just decided to give it another go and he did much better than last time!  He still wasn't loving it but he didn't cry!  They're so damn cute with their new hair!  They just look so grown up!

Sunday I had a play date here with the Ho twins, 1/2 of the Peacock twins and the Hocking twins.  Finally the boys had girls to play with!  I think they were a little scared... Honestly, everyone did super good.  We moms were able to sit, chat and relax (for the most part).  I'm so glad we started this play date thing because there's nothing worse than cabin fever with toddlers on cold winter days.

Nothing much else exciting happened folks, here are some pics:

This was Monday morning.  My heart was broken when I saw him... 



Cutie pie

I'm glad I got his hair cut lol


Gab found this truck in his pockets and I thought it looked super realistic

The boys LOVE their new hockey sticks


Zachary is a pro

CHEERS SIS!!!

Second most expensive wine I've ever tasted! It was actually really really good! 

Many times this week they wanted to eat on the same side of the table... so cute!

This is the villa the black status Younique presenters got to stay in this week on an all expenses paid trip to California... with a butler!!! I'll get there yet!!! 

Play date!!! 

Samuel is super excited to be on his first date with Piper! 

Three of the eight little people that were in my living room

The Kellys

More of the little humans


Before and after Jacob's haircut

Before and after Zachary's haircut

Before and after Samuel's haircut and eye bruise update!

Naked guitar playing

He stayed up there for like 15 minutes 
Fun in the snow!







Helping me clean pre-play date

Boys having so much fun after supper





He was saying "selfie" here

How freaking handsome is this little guy?


Here they were jumping all over me



Man! Look at those roots!  I'm glad I'm getting my hair done Tuesday!



That's all folks!  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment