Sunday, January 10, 2016

This and that

So many great things happened this week but I seriously almost can't recall any of it! Here are some of the snippets I remember:
  • I know it included seeing my students back for the first time, being scared that the student I had almost gotten through to by the end of December would be all the way back to square one (it was actually the total opposite... he told me he'd buy me a Bentley when he got rich off his drug deals... welcome to high school! But at least he and I were still cool... lol).  
  • Students forget that they were students before winter break because it seems as though I taught them nothing and according to them (and some of their parents), it's all my fault.
  • I met the cutest little baby ever, seriously, he's perfect Sarah!
  • I remembered the reason why I love my job so much : my co-workers!  You ladies rule!
  • I was accountable on the scale in front of someone else for the first time in almost three years... it was rough but I'll make it (Thanks Your Way Weight Loss, Josée, and your whole team)  Check her out on Facebook (Your Way Weight Loss)
  • I got to finally see Star Wars on a date night with my hubby!
  • I had an AMAZING play date with AMAZING ladies and our boys.... picture this: 3 moms, one dog, two sets of twins and one set of triplets!  So much fun!  They got along so well and we actually got to socialize with one another!
  • I filmed soooooo many versions of soooooo many videos for my Younique business!  They say showing yourself is key so that's what I'm doing and trying to be as shameless as possible.  I filmed one with Jacob on my lap this morning because that's the reality of my life... I hope people will see how real I am and support me just for that! ( youniquely mc )
  • I realized that although Jacob loves to pee on the toilet, pull ups are not a good idea.  He's so tiny that when he poops, he explodes out of the pull up!  I had to clean up the grossest poop this week... He was covered in the stuff!  Oh, and to make matters worse, we had decided it was a great idea to give them a super amazing organic muffin full of seeds... well guess what I cleaned up?  MOTHER FREAKING SEEDS!!! lol
  • Zachary peed on the toilet twice today!  
  • We ordered three identical pottys... is this really happening in my life?
  • I realized I want Roxy back... it won't happen because it would be too cruel for both her and her new owner who just loves the crap out of her.  Roxy hasn't been this happy since pre-pregnancy.
  • This made me realize that I want a dog.  My girlfriends (well most of them... I know you're on my side Kelly), think I'm crazy to want to add more craziness to my life but I just want a dog that my boys can grow up with.  We've always had dog in our lives growing up and I can't see my boys growing up without one in theirs.  So we'll see... I still have to convince my husband! 
  • I found a coat! 
  • Jacob woke up at 4 on Friday AND Saturday morning... Urgh!  
  • Naps are still shit... no pun intended... The boys spend about an hour chatting and arguing about what Papa, Pépére, Maman and Mémére are doing then fall asleep and wake up 45 minutes later because Samuel pooped.  I swear I think he poops on purpose... for the last 3 months, he's pooped every single day on weekend naps!  He then goes "POOP!!!" so I'll go get him to change him... and most of the time it's game over...
  • Jacob still loves to throw stuff when he's angry.  We've decided to ignore him.  It seems to work... 
  • I still like red wine...
On that note, I'm going to go have a glass and leave you with some pictures...  

When I look at this picture, it reminds me of looking at a picture of Samuel as a tiny itty baby and it brings it all back... how cute is this little dude??  
Getting some love! 

My niece was playing with my phone camera while the boys where being silly


Alexie is reading to the boys and they're loving it.

How cute!  I really hope this love of books that they have continues!  I guess it helps that it's about the only "toy" that I keep out at all times! 

Samuel HATES to be dirty and he didn't like to see his face all dirty on the camera.

He was happier after I cleaned him up! 

Jacob sat on me while I filmed a Younique video... this is where I found him 5 minutes after... 

Maybe ONE of my three boys will like all my girly stuff?  Makeup artist to the stars in the making??

7 toddlers all in one room... can you believe they all played amazingly well!  Two sets of twins and my boys

Sharing some fruit with their friend Xavier (did I get it right Kelly??)

Max kept getting up

This magical moment only lasted 3 seconds.  You can see Max is getting ready to get up!  Jacob looks mighty proud of himself though!

My boys enjoying the wonderfulness of a WHOLE ROOM of toys

They played so well!!  Jacob was the only one who got a time out... for pinching and hurting ME!

We got our new car seats from Evenflo.  The boys wanted to play with the old ones

Playing peek-a-boo with Mémère


The boys got their plane!!!  They were so excited!  This is Zachary crying because he kept hurting his foot.  He got the hang of it pretty quickly though. 



Best toy investment we've ever made!  They play forever and ever on those things!  (in toddler time that means 30 minutes which feels like forever and ever)

They all wanted to dance with daddy... this is how it ended up!

Two babies in a box


Sam wasn't a huge fan of that game

Three babies in a box... Who do we ship them to?? 

Poor little Zachary was jumping in our bed, fell and bumped his face on the side table... Black eyes in the morning?  Tylenol ensued!
That's all folks!  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment