Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Pictures Post

It's 8pm, it's been a long day, here are some pics... 

I know he LOOKS like he hates it, but he devoured these broccoli bites!!


This ball has become like his security blanket.  He walks around with it ALL day...

Even Jacob was eating them... I call this a win!

Friday's storm made locked us in... 

...but the boys still LOVE the snow!!


It's really hard to workout when the boys are all over me... but I still got it done! 


Gab's new choice of instrument...damn thing can never stay tuned!

Loving the raspberry jam!

On Saturday, we had our 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt.  The boys were about 25% better at it this time around

Such a great event!



Yummy hot chocolate!

Saturday called for some Happy Meals... yep, sometimes I feed my kids crap... DEAL






Silly Zachary 




Saturday afternoon we went to watch Pépére Arsenault play hockey.  The boys loved it!

When he was stretching at the start, the boys thought he fell and they were worried he was hurt

Sam kept yelling "Are you ok Pépére??"  So cute!

He's the goalie


Go Pépére Go!


Easter morning!  Easter morning was a pretty big FAIL!  I made bunny pancakes the boys didn't eat, they didn't get the whole Easter egg hunt thing and all they did all morning was cry to be on us.  This moment was one of their only joyful moments all morning... The rest of the day went really well with a visit to my sister and family, a nice long nap and a nice family Easter dinner at my in-laws!

Oncle Bernard LOVES those boys... and we love him!

Zachary really really loved the cherry cheesecake :)


Happy Easter from Jacob!!

Happy Easter from Zachary!!

Happy Easter from Samuel!!

Have a good week y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment