Monday, August 10, 2015

Our week through pictures...

So it's late, and I'm exhausted from our trip and cooking all day so I'll just put up the week pictures and talk about our busy week through the pics!

Tuesday was Matante's day with me and the boys.  We had a good time!  The boys are obsessed with iPads... Fun right?

We got the boys a new play train table.  They love it! They also spent a lot of time sitting on it and walking on it which isn't all that safe but it's still fun :)

Our morning walk before meeting up with Matante or Mamie :)

Of course we're at our favorite park

We had a little snack picnic on the fake grass.  How cute are they?

On Friday I went to see my nieces in their play.  Gabrielle was a intergalactic police officer trying to gather info on the aliens.

My niece Alexie was a very angry alien

But a cute one!  She was green for a few days... lol


I had an amazing night out Friday with my book club girls

These girls are the best girlfriends I could ask for and we are always there when the going gets tough.  Sarah (on the right) is going to be adding another little addition to our baby group in January!  That makes baby 19 I think?  When we started this book club, Sondra (on the left) was the only one with her baby girl Claire!  Crazy right? 

xox

The only non great part of the night was watching them all eat around me... it all looked SOOOOO yummy!!!  I LOVED my glass of wine though!  Oh, and I'm down 6lbs this week and Gabe is down 4lbs!  Go us!! 

Brotherly love <3

So Jacob decided he didn't want to sleep in his crib for nap on Saturday.  No amount of CIO would work so I caved and let him sleep in bed with momma.  I think he just needed a little more mommy love which I absolutely don't mind! 

Hummm.... not sure that's a chair Jacob


This was our Saturday night meal, accompanied by steak cubes.  Normally we'd be gorging on chinese food, McD's, pizza or whatever other crappy food we could find.  We both physically already feel so much better.  I'm not saying we're going to be perfect forever, but we're on our way to a healthier us! 

Wedding selfie with my brother the groom

He's so tall! 

Night out without the kids!  It was fun! 

This was so sweet... this is my (step) nephew Arthur being pushed by his two grandfathers on the swing

The boys are learning to brush their teeth.  They're really not good at it yet.  All they want to do is put water on the brush and suck it off... lol


Fun with Mamie


Trying to drink from Mamie's bottle

Having more fun with boxes than their 1000s of toys! 

Zachary hung out in there for a while just watching his cartoons


My step-dad getting his son ready to be wed

My beautiful niece Alexie
 
My mom and Alexie

The groom photo bombing

It was a beautiful simple wedding

We were happy the rain held off for them! 

Erin, the bride, made her own dress... how gorgeous is she?


We're trying to take a selfie with the couple behind us... Don't know why it's so blurry! 

Weird camera setting

Arthur... the other gorgeous little man in my life...

He's only 6 months younger than the boys so you KNOW they're going to love playing together as they get older

Beautiful flower arrangements! My mom got me one to take home... thanks mom!! 

Mother and son
 
Three generations on the swings... Arthur the baby on the far left, my step-dad next to him and my two step-brothers on the right.  This picture is so great is so many different ways... 

My niece Gabrielle pushing her Papie on the swing! 

My poor little Sam got a booboo at the park...  poor buddy... 

That's all folks!  Have a good week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment